The blog version of Give Blood Magazine, est. 1972

Is it me, or is it my vision?

My photo
My first memory is of losing my glasses. Had they not been found, folded carefully on the top edge of the sea wall, where would we be today?

Thursday, May 17, 2007

!! Open Studio 2007 !!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vickie Jo Sowell--Live at Big Daddy's Complete Rejuvenating Community Garden

Recent commissions and other large sculpture at Emeryville's Community Garden.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve Skaar--Painting in Tongues

Extensive new series of language-inspired work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3618 / 3611 Peralta Street, Emeryville, CA, 94608
(Click for directions)

New, expanded format, now available in two contiguous locations!
June 2-3 and 9-10 from 11 am-6pm
Please plan on attending our Gala Opening, Saturday, June 2




1 comment:

Codacraft said...

Wow Steve I really love the new direction that your headed with the abstract works... Cant wait to see more. Marisa

Blog Archive